Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Polps Polps... Growths,?

Polps... growths,? - polps

Hello,
Recently, I said I would trade growth in the womb ... (Polpa What does this mean?)
Custom UI already know much more until I get to the hospital 2 back results.
I wonder if anyone else had yet Nothin 'Like. I am sick all the time .... Absent from work a lot ...
I

Headaches
Fatigue
Nausea
Back pain
Stomach ache
dizzyness
I am very pale
Pain in the chest.
weak
Muscle pain.
Sometimes the pain in his left leg.


Any1 experienced the same situation?

3 comments:

Greyeagl... said...

Friends took care to simulate! Monitoring is important, so do not forget your appointment!

wii man said...

In the pass through the same illness in the morning the day the loss of appetite, dizziness always tired sometimes, but not weak or impotent (yet), in order to check the gettin Monday 26 May gettin a section to my stomach to check for polyps, cancer, etc., but I hope it is not (only 18), but I'm already gone through the same thing Goin

wii man said...

In the pass through the same illness in the morning the day the loss of appetite, dizziness always tired sometimes, but not weak or impotent (yet), in order to check the gettin Monday 26 May gettin a section to my stomach to check for polyps, cancer, etc., but I hope it is not (only 18), but I'm already gone through the same thing Goin

Post a Comment