Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moen Shower Curtain Rod Can't Have A Shower Door B/c Of Encroaching Window. (Boo Hoo!) Anyone Tried A Moen Curved Shower Curtain Rod?

Can't have a shower door b/c of encroaching window. (Boo hoo!) Anyone tried a Moen Curved Shower Curtain Rod? - moen shower curtain rod

I absolutely prefer a shower door, but I've spent a window frame that interferes in the bathtub a few inches without too much $ $ $ to build the wall again, change windows, stucco exterior, etc. etc. I can a door from the shower as it looks.

Anyway ... Problem is that with the window frame where the shower rod above (or falls only on the edges of the window.) When you turn on the shower curtain is too short way down. (Touching the tub.)

My father told me about this bar curved shower curtain will have learned from Moen. I have a home depot for $ 30 and we have not yet posted, but it seems that this could solve my problem ...

As long as I am concerned that, although the focus of what is in a strange place and you may want to quit in the middle ...

Before someone hang a used?
Are you satisfied?

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Stimpson J. Cat said...

I do not know, but I have found in hotels, the curved shower curtain rods were. Will definitely add a sense of space for a small tub / shower.

Post a Comment