Monday, January 25, 2010

Fabric Armchairs Is It Normal For Expensive Leather Armchairs To End Up Looking Like This?

Is it normal for expensive leather armchairs to end up looking like this? - fabric armchairs

Seen in these examples quite sad in eBay. We've always had fabric covered sofas in our house, but now want a change in a wide range of high quality leather. I know that the President of the images tends a leading manufacturer, whose spectrum to be in some stores are just a leader. I never thought I ever finished and I wonder what hope is there for a number of cheaper, their appearance, such as old sofas achieved. So I want the community, in your experience, it is normal, leather chairs, this path to an end face?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/b ...

6 comments:

designed... said...

I had a suite in Italian leather, I paid 5000 euro for 8 years. In that year, shortly after Christmas, I decided I wanted a new one. I have the old suite away and I can honestly say we had said the same thing when he was nine years old, and mark where it scratched decorated with a pair of jeans with metal splash!

My new I paid £ 3500 is in full sun beds and power - but I must admit, but not half later, they gave me to replace a new one - it is a little coward, but I think I have because I to the other 'm accustomed to, but not "cheap" compared to what is available today.

It is disappointing, and as you say, you can get a better pay, and after his image, the most expensive is not always wear the most difficult.

:)

ilovetwi... said...

I have had for 4 years and have the same appearance as when I purchased it. This may depend on the leather, the start of the release. Mine are well adjusted. Some leather sofas, but they are a kind of the first to the losers. My is very difficult, I can not imagine they would never be able to pinch the skin between the toes so. It's like the loose skin of the reduction for seniors. Oh, my God. Leather is very good, but difficult to are the best places in the envelope, if you understand me?

Chrissy said...

I was about 9 years, the skin is slightly worn, but still seems good, and kept its shape. Probably because I chose a style of folding, however, does not show much wear or breakage.

eloquent said...

Only if you treat your skin according to the manufacturer. Heat and sunlight can be damaged.

Willy r said...

Leather, covers one of the reasons for his vinylwill look so much better, but not as ccomfortable

simm101 said...

Do you have these pictures to my place as the chairs they are familiar. If I thought this was normal.

Post a Comment