Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gestational Diabetes What Week Are You Tested For Gestational Diabetes?

What week are you tested for gestational diabetes? - gestational diabetes

I will be on Monday before 23 weeks, and I have an appointment with my gynecologist then. I thought she said she would make a test of hyperglycemia at the time, but maybe later significance. I was wondering if it is usually tested for gestational diabetes during pregnancy?

I also noticed that I'm so thirsty lately. I know this can be a sign of diabetes. But I wonder if the dry mouth / thirst) is a symptom of treatment of pregnant women (without diabetes?

Thank you!

2 comments:

answers said...

This is usually 24 to 28 weeks of pregnancy.

grain girl said...

I am 15 weeks and 4 days and I have mine yesterday.

Post a Comment