Sunday, January 31, 2010

Large Plastic Monogrammed Cups Can A Leopard Gecko Live In A Large Plastic Container?

Can a leopard gecko live in a large plastic container? - large plastic monogrammed cups

I want to make a leopard gecko and I have a large plastic containers perfect size, has its blue side, so that the gecko can see not in a position outside.

My only concern is that to be a heat lamp or heating pad on the sides or bottom to melt.

Do you think it would be safer for me, a tank, or go buy the cheapest and the use of plastic containers

4 comments:

Jc molina said...

Well, I think it's a bit depressing to see a not visible on this page, and if the light will melt the container would then think that the best thing, just a really good large container that I think the gecko I would be very happy

Anonymous said...

If the plastic melted and geckos are fairly fagile I would say get a tank or a cage ...

AnnaMae[... said...

No, this is not a good idea. You should have a real cage. Sorry.

Rosemary said...

No, you need a real cage, or you can

Post a Comment