Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Smoking Dependence Quitting Smoking Cigarettes?

Quitting smoking cigarettes? - smoking dependence

So today I woke up not even smoke, have smoked for at least 14-15 years. Is it normal to wake up one day and just do not want a cigarette? I've never really sat down and said, wow I want to quit, just kind of product. I think I think we'll like the other half lives. Also, I am waking up every morning and coughing and hacking to death for 20 minutes under the shower ill. I did well (all day though I woke up at 7 and now almost 11). The only problem so far is that just ate and now I'm actually just wanted a cigarette. Unfortunately, not enough to eat is not easy, so I guess I have to get used to it.

.. Someone knows how long nicotine stays in your body (or nicotine products?) I feel at the moment is mainly mental, I mean, I can not sleep properly 13 hours on weekends, it's half a day without nicotine, so I think in the waking hours more mental than physical dependence

Has anyone quit this way? in thinking that the chances are, if tomorrow I wake up, you really want a cigaretteette, but perhaps not

No comments:

Post a Comment