Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Increased Cervical Mucus Before Period Increased Cervical Mucus In Early Pregnancy?

Increased cervical mucus in early pregnancy? - increased cervical mucus before period

Hello! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and dancing baby (haha), all two days, starting immediately after my last period. I still have a cycle of 33-35 days.

In each case, 2-3 days, I had a lot of mucus (TMI!) It feels like I peed! This n, t elastic or sticky, as if they ovulate. She is thin, like almost milky. No smell or anything. I know it is a infecton or something just because I'm a health check to make sure that everything was in order before you try to start.

Could we have designed, and this is an early sign? It is still early to test, so I have to wait until I lose my time. I wonder whether this woman during her pregnancy. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment