Sunday, February 28, 2010

Underwater Tickles Have You Ever Had Someone From The Opposite Sex...?

Have you ever had someone from the opposite sex...? - underwater tickles

... Flirt with you? What have you done? Do you have easily deceived?

KKay good .. It was a girl I like .. but I did not say he does not love her because I went to one of your parties .. and it was from a boy she liked rejected, and she cried like a hr .. and when I do gymnastics and swimming for sport .. has always tried to tickle my feet under water. I sat on the edge, so that it soughtve leap away from it .. But continue to do so .. I was afraid

Another girl in my school, the others are still flirting with me .. and touch my shoulders and so .. shes desperate, but I'm nice, so I always try so fast .. But I had the wrong idea when I was in the emergency room with her .. when he was on his face on a slide at an amusement park, we went toSchool.

Another girl had something for me .. and my friends thought it would be fun to ask her for me .. but I do not know .. and then came and told me I had to let go very well .. she was good with that though .. But the school and found it not as a spectator, like all laughed at me .. I was embarrassed ..

anyway .. whatre your stories about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment